Saving Your Set
Once you discover a set of target audiences that performs well for your business, you may want to save those audiences and use them again in the future.
To do this, you can save your audience set.
- Once you have the audiences you would like to save, select 'Save Set.'
- Name your audience set.
- If you'd like to generate these audiences each time you create an ad campaign, select the 'Make Default Set' box.
Adding Your Set
You can use your saved audience set by selecting 'Use Set,' choosing the set you would like to use and selecting 'Replace Existing Audiences.'
Editing Your Set
To edit an existing audiences set:
- Select the audience set you'd like to edit.
- Make any changes you'd like.
- Select 'Save Set' and 'Update Set.'