To get your first playlist set up (or imported), you'll want to do the following:
- Make sure that you sync the artist (or label's) official Spotify account to their ToneDen account. You can do this by logging into their ToneDen account, and going to the services page to input in the username and login info for the Spotify account.
2. Return to your admin dashboard and click the "Playlists" button:
3. Select a playlist owner, add collaborators (i.e., other accounts the playlist will appear on), name your playlist, and determine how many tracks you'd like to include.
4. Provide some info about the types of songs ToneDen's playlist algorithm should generate. You can use artists and/or songs.
5. After choosing the order of tracks on your playlist, uncheck "hidden" to publish the playlist.